Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser is not your regular shampoo but an ayurvedic medicine for hairfall. Enriched with Bhringraj, a herb known in Ayurveda as Keshaj ” The king of Hair”. Extracts from Bhringraj plant are known for its medicinal properties of reviving and regenerating new hair. Indulekha Hair Cleanser contains herbs like Amla, Tulsi, Rosemary and Shikakai. It helps to restore natural goodness of your hair, improve hair health and reduce hair fall. Suitable for all hair types.
Ingredients of Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser:
Each 10 ml contains : Bhringraj – 1000 mg, Amla – 40 mg, Tulsi – 80 gm, Neem – 400 gm, Madhyantika – 400 gm, Shikakai- 120 gm , Rosemary- 200 gm.
Excipients: Shampoo Base Q.S.
Preservatives: DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroispthiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone.
The packaging says No Added Fragrance and No Added Colour.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) is an excellent herb known to arrest hair fall. It’s natural cooling properties cools down your scalp and alleviates stress to a great extent.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) contains tons of essentials fatty acids which strengthens your hair follicles while providing luster to your hair.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) is a sacred herb that is improves blood circulation thereby promoting hair growth. Tulsi is also an effective ingredient to treat itchy scalp.
- Neem (Azadirachta sndica) has powerful medicinal properties. Neem helps to get rid of dandruff, lice and other scalp related problems such as itching and flaking.
- Madhyantika (Lawsonia inermis) commonly known as Henna is natural dying agent that also adds shine to your hair. Henna is also a conditoning agent that balances the scalp’s acid alkaline mantle.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna) has been a part of our traditional hair care since ages. It is a wonderful cleanser, conditioner and hair growth promoter. It’s benefits are widely known to everyone.
- Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) stimulates hair roots promoting faster hair growth. It also thickens and strengths hair strands.
It is also to be noted that it contains some chemical preservatives to increase shelf life and a shampoo base that does not declare it to be sulphate free. So despite being an ayurvedic formulation, Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser is not completely free of chemicals.
How to use Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser?
- Wet your scalp and hair thoroughly with water.
- Take required quantity of the shampoo on your palm.
- Massage the shampoo on your wet scalp, concentrating on the roots.
- Rinse thoroughly with lots of water.
- Repeat if necessary.
Best used with Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil. Recommended to be used thrice a week.
All efforts are made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to only rely on the information presented.